• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

REDUCED PRICING: 2 - AF #15's,FF #1, ASM #121 & 122

65 posts in this topic

Hey guys :signofftopic: way to take the wind out of my sails :tonofbricks::cry: reference my purchase of three Keys (ASM #1, FF #1, and AF #15 x 2) - although coverless the insides are original!. :banana:

Lets see some attaboys! :sumo:

BTW can I get into the AF club with coverless copies?

Why not just post the :takeit: in the thread, or post the :takeit: in the thread after your PM had been accepted... hm come to think of it, if your PM had no lowball offers or other conditions, why not post the :takeit: in the thread?

I didn't feel like it. (shrug)

But the other has happened to me I posted the :takeit: in the thread but was beat by a PM. The seller asked what to do in the situation and I told them that if the PM was first then they won the book.

I was gonna say, some people for various reasons don't want everybody else to know they're buying the book...which I've done a time or two. But I agree you run the risk of getting bumped still with that approach...

Hey guys :signofftopic: way to take the wind out of my sails :tonofbricks::cry: reference my purchase of three Keys (ASM #1, FF #1, and AF #15 x 2) - although coverless the insides are original!. :banana:

Awright...Awright...

CONGRATS MAN!

Yeah you're in the Club! :headbang:

Awright...Awright...

CONGRATS MAN!

Yeah you're in the Club! :headbang:

:whee::foryou: