• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stan Lee appearance and signing at Emerald City ComiCon March 13th & 14th

81 posts in this topic

Got mine - Confirmation Number #4930210 :headbang:

I'm a little new to this arrangement, the only choice for ticket delivery was "will-call", where I listed my own name.

THE QUESTION IS SHOULD I CHANGE THE Will-Call Name TO CHANDLER RICE

so you can collect the tickets and combine them with the books we ship to you for this signing?

Bob

Thanks for setting me straight Chandler - might be a good idea to let other newbies like me know this is for a separate signing, not the private one you are conducting.

I went ahead and cancelled my ticket, and will be sending my submission and fees directly to Desert Wind.

$42 each not 3 for $42
Well....I still think its a helavu deal!! Wish it was me going..plus outside of the con..the City is really cool as well..

and a brief Stan moment!! Congrats to who got tickets.. :)

Seems like Brown Tickets has sold Stan Lee tix to about 745 collectors in 1.5 hours! At an average 2 tix per fan that means 1,490 sigs so far. If Stan can sign 60 sigs legibly and chit chat per hour that means he will have to spend all 24 hours of Sat. Mar 13/10 at Emerald Con. Signing tix :cool: now closed?

Got mine - Confirmation Number #4930210 :headbang:

I'm a little new to this arrangement, the only choice for ticket delivery was "will-call", where I listed my own name.

THE QUESTION IS SHOULD I CHANGE THE Will-Call Name TO CHANDLER RICE

so you can collect the tickets and combine them with the books we ship to you for this signing?

Bob

PLEASE NOTE

The tickets being sold on the Emerald City Website have NOTHING to do with the DWC PRIVATE signing with Stan Lee. The DWC Private Signing is a totally seperate event and information on that signing is available at the following link.

DWC Stan Lee Private Signing in Emerald City Inforamtion. You can submit your items to DWC to have signed by Stan Lee. The signing is not a public signing meaning that only DWC representatives, a CGC representative and Stan Lee staff members will be allowed to attend. This signing is for people people who can NOT attend the Emerald CIty Comicon or for people who have more then 3 items to get signed in the public signing during the con.

If you purchase a ticket through the Emerald City website, that is for the Public signing taking place during the show which requires you to be present for.

E-mail us at desertwindcomics@hotmail.com with any questions you may have.

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

Seems like Brown Tickets has sold Stan Lee tix to about 745 collectors in 1.5 hours! At an average 2 tix per fan that means 1,490 sigs so far. If Stan can sign 60 sigs legibly and chit chat per hour that means he will have to spend all 24 hours of Sat. Mar 13/10 at Emerald Con. Signing tix :cool: now closed?

Actually, when Stan Lee is cooking, he can sign 227 items in 17 minutes. In a public convention setting (last year's Pittsburgh show) Stan had blazed through 950 signatures in 3.5 hours with some chit chat involved. If the Seattle show has sold 1500 tickets, there will probably be very little chit chat and it will be very automatic, but trust me, it will get done.