• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Need funds fast - Green Lantern #9 CGC 9.0, ASM, Avengers, Thor, ECs + more!

145 posts in this topic

Okay, here is the first batch of Amazing Spideys...............................

Amazing Spider-Man #58 FN 6.0 - $20 (OSPG $36)

Presents better, but it looks like there is a very small faint moisture spot in the top right corner just to the right of the CCA box.

ASM58.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man #62 FN/VF 7.0 - $20 (OSPG $40)

There are a couple of small dark spots between Medusa's hair and the spine that are from chips/scratches on my scanner bed, not on the book.

ASM62.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man #65 VF- 7.5 - $35 (OSPG $55)

Beautiful copy, but has a couple of printing press lines across the lower mid portion of the front and back covers. You can see the resulting bends in the lower portion of the prison cell bars on the front. Good pressing candidate?

ASM65.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man #67 FN 6.0 - $15 (OSPG $24)

Beautiful copy, there is a light eraser mark in the upper right above Mysterio's hand and a tiny chip out of the mid left edge on the back cover.

ASM67.jpg

little crease in the upper right hand corner ? thats cool Kimik I still want it.

Looking at the book, it appears to more of a bend and not really a crease. It shows up more on the scan than the book due to the light ink transfer on the back cover.

I offer a full refund/return on all my raw books so if you get it and don't want it feel free to send it back.

Amazing Spider-Man #76 VF- 7.5 - $40 (OSPG $50)

PRESSER SPECIAL - There is just a small light impact bend in the top left corner of the book that does not break color keeping it from a much higher grade.

ASM76.jpg

ASM76BC.jpg