• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nice Pulps for sale - Reduced before ebay

76 posts in this topic

I am sad to let these go, but It's new Computer time ( I mac 21.5-inch: 3.06GHz :) ) and I'd like to shave off the cost as much as possible.

Prices include shipping, paypal preferred, feel free to contact me with any questions.

here we go!

The Shadow 1/15/1933, creeping death cover. Not much more need be said, as classic as it gets. This is going to be a tough one for me to replace down the road. Incredible eye appeal would be a FN(-) if not for the old tape stains on the right. The pages are the real winner here, unbelievably fresh, just look at that spine! $335 :news: SOLD!

4048600270_a416fe50ef_o.jpg

Weird Tales Jan. 1938 - Classic Brundage cover.

this was a DTA VG :o

FR/GD - water stains (Heavy on back) 4" spine split, dirt on top spine. Nice pages though :tonofbricks: - $30 probably will never see one with a cover cheaper.

3821792923_c55d9c9246_o.jpg

:takeit:

Weird Tales Jan. 1938 - Classic Brundage cover.

this was a DTA VG :o

FR/GD - water stains (Heavy on back) 4" spine split, dirt on top spine. Nice pages though :tonofbricks: - $30 probably will never see one with a cover cheaper.

:takeit:

:headbang:

Ghost Stories September 1927

So flipping rare. No image of this pulp exists anywhere online other than the one I scanned from this one.

Super flat & tight copy. Pages are incredible for being 82 years old. VG+ with 3" tape top spine. Appears to be newly added doh! may be removable.

$100 NOW $80

4027922963_e21029a92e_o.jpg