• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

van helsing question

24 posts in this topic

has there ever been an official appearence of abraham van helsing? i know there is for rachel van helsing, but i thought i saw somewhere that the first appearence of abraham was in tomb of dracula #1

Please tell me there aren't people looking to speculate on first appearances of a character that originally appeared in an 1897 Victorian novel... foreheadslap.gif

Gene

Speculators! Start your engines! grin.gif

Yikes, talk about your keyword spamming.

Closest one I could (quickly) find to original printing. makepoint.gif

Chris

The original printing of Dracula goes for thousands of dollars. This book is not even in the same league.

The original printing of Dracula goes for thousands of dollars. This book is not even in the same league.

Never got into first edition books, so I don't know from jack. That was the only one I could find on eBay that was close to 1897 print date.

Going off on that tangent, however, a buddy of mine one time found a first edition of Steinbeck's "Winter of Our Discontent" at a used bookstore a few years back! shocked.gif

Chris