• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silver Age Green Lantern comics for sale

6 posts in this topic

I have 2 Silver Age Green Lantern slabbed books for sale. First :takeit: gets the book. Payment due within seven days and I will only accept a money order or cashiers check issued by a US bank. Price includes free shipping (to USA only) with insurance. No returns on CGC graded comics.

First up: Green Lantern 2 CGC 4.5 Cream to Offwhite pages. Universal Blue label. CGC notes: Introduction of Qward Universe and Thomas Kalmaku (Pieface) learns GL's identity. Price $125.

GreenLantern2.jpg

GreenLantern2back.jpg

Next: Green Lantern 10 CGC 6.5 Offwhite to White pages. Universal Blue label. CGC notes: Origin of Green Lantern's oath. Price $100

GreenLantern10.jpg

GreenLantern10back.jpg

Both books for $200 which includes free shiping.

I also have a Green Lantern 6 CGC 6.0 CTOWP Universal label and a GL 8 CGC 4.0 OWTWP Universal label, both of which I have liberated from their slabs. If anyone is interested, I will post scans.

Now a couple of previously slabbed, but now raw Green Lanterns. First up: GL 6, was a CGC 6.0 CTOWP. Universal Blue label. First appearance of Tomar-Re. $100 includes free shipping to USA. Buyer may return book within 7 days of receipt if not satisfied. Buyer to pay return postage. Book must be returned in same condition to receive refund.

I will accept payment by Paypal Personal or a money order/cashiers check issued by a US bank.

GL6.jpg

GL6back.jpg

GL6label.jpg

Green Lantern 8. Was CGC 4.0 OWTWP. Universal Blue label. First 5700 A.D. story. Grey tone cover. $50 includes free shipping to USA. Buyer may return book within 7 days of receipt if not satisfied. Buyer to pay return postage. Book must be returned in same condition to receive refund.

GL8.jpg

GL8back.jpg

GL8label.jpg