• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

the Hulk/ Hulk Weekly

50 posts in this topic

there seems to be a defenders book also around the same time. Hopefully its not as tough as the Captain Britains from the same time period, hell of a time finding those.

The book with the Defenders in, was called Rampage weekly, if you check on ebay.co.uk site you should find some, and the Hulk weekly. (thumbs u

I have Mighty World of Marvel 196-199 CGC SS, Trimpe Romita, Wein..those collect Hulk 180-181. ...is that what you're talking about....all of them are only graded copies, except 198 (I think there is 3 of those)....

I have Mighty World of Marvel 196-199 CGC SS, Trimpe Romita, Wein..those collect Hulk 180-181. ...is that what you're talking about....all of them are only graded copies, except 198 (I think there is 3 of those)....

:roflmao:

I really don't get it ??? ..why is that so funny, I think they look hella freakin cool slabbed..that's just me though.....Sorry for not being one of the cool dudes around here ...holding my cigarrette with the tips of my fingers while smoking, sipping on a Martinni with a mini umbrella and an engraved gold lighter in my pocket..geez!.. :(

I really don't get it ??? ..why is that so funny, I think they look hella freakin cool slabbed..that's just me though.....Sorry for not being one of the cool dudes around here ...holding my cigarrette with the tips of my fingers while smoking, sipping on a Martinni with a mini umbrella and an engraved gold lighter in my pocket..geez!.. :(

Show us some pics hm

Show us some pics hm

Best I can do on short notice, I'm not sure where she keeps the gold lighter :sick:

smokingmartini.jpg

The Defenders comic was called Rampage, lasted about 35 issues. The Hulk Weekly was a change of title, I think, for Mighty World Of Marvel in the late seventies/1980-ish. These UK comics were published weekly, in slim magazine-size, featuring b+w reprints of various characters, with the stories split over issues and sometimes edited. By the time it went to Hulk Weekly, it would've had a paper cover, not a glossy one.

I used to have virtually all the MWOM, and all the Rampage, but have sold them.

They can be cheap to buy from UK Ebay sellers, often in bulk, I certainly bought and sold mine very cheaply, but you'll probably get stung for shipping.

I really wouldn't pay much for them, UK Marvel comics from that era are only usually of any value if they are very early issues or include fee gifts. There is a collectors market for them over here, but mainly through nostalgia. I have all 300 or so of the UK Spider-man weekly, and will keep them because I had them as a kid the seventies.

This London shop has plenty of Marvel UK, mainly reasonable priced, http://www.thirtiethcentury.free-online.co.uk/catalogue/32_marveluk.htm