• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walking Dead #27, rare ERROR copy, SOLD!

49 posts in this topic

In theory, you're right, Steve. Although I'm curious how something like this would be graded? Since it's incomplete, would it get an automatic 0.5 (or possibly a NG)?

Very true, good point Adam hm

If they are going to hit books for wraps missing (an obvious printing error), then shouldn't double covers get the same treatment?

I would doubt it since the double covers do not affect the story in any way. 2c

Look like Gemma posted her answer:

If a Qualified book were to be submitted for SS then the qualifying factors would cause the grade to go down so that it could receive the yellow label.

I just asked a specific question via the same thread and posted a picture with it. I hope to hear back soon.

In the mean time, I'm a little surprised the Walking Dead book is still here. I really like manufacturing errors on a lot of books. I'm no Walking Dead collector, but there are a few TMNT books out there with strange manufacturing quirks/errors that are highly sought-after by Turtle collectors. I'm betting that this WD book could be put on ebay as a buy it now at this price and it'll get snapped up in a hurry. My 2c

I just asked a specific question via the same thread and posted a picture with it. I hope to hear back soon.
Good idea! :popcorn:

In the mean time, I'm a little surprised the Walking Dead book is still here. I really like manufacturing errors on a lot of books. I'm no Walking Dead collector, but there are a few TMNT books out there with strange manufacturing quirks/errors that are highly sought-after by Turtle collectors. I'm betting that this WD book could be put on ebay as a buy it now at this price and it'll get snapped up in a hurry. My 2c

Thanks Adam, and yes, this book will be going to ebay if it doesn't sell here

(most likely listed with a higher BIN price and the best offer option).

hm hm hm

You won't...

lol

Well, let's just say there are certain people's sales threads that I like bumping regardless of my degree of serious interest. And then there are people whose sales I don't...for one reason or the other.

Trying to think of the last time I posted something in a pirate tumbleweed-fest sales thread... hm

so you want to bump Steve, gotcha.

Wow, there is our answer:

This specific comic would receive the .5 grade if it were submitted for Signature Series as it is incomplete.

ouch

Lots of posts, but this book is

Still available for sale :sumo:

The Walking Dead #27

CGC 9.6 Q

Error edition, extremely scarce

Manufactured with the first four wraps inserted twice!

SOLD!

Asking $160, priority mail shipping included in the USA

Price reduced, $145 shipped :headbang:

27.jpg

hm hm hm

You won't...

lol

Well, let's just say there are certain people's sales threads that I like bumping regardless of my degree of serious interest. And then there are people whose sales I don't...for one reason or the other.

Trying to think of the last time I posted something in a pirate tumbleweed-fest sales thread... hm

It's like arguing with an infant. :eyeroll:

Maybe one day your sales threads will contain more than:

not even a your books suck Pirate?

and you'll be able to finally afford a book of witty comebacks so that something intelligible and worthwhile MIGHT finally come out of your mouth.

Until then, if you want to on me further, do it in a PM.

hm hm hm

You won't...

lol

It's like arguing with an infant. :eyeroll:

Maybe one day your sales threads will contain more than:

not even a your books suck Pirate?

and you'll be able to finally afford a book of witty comebacks so that something intelligible and worthwhile MIGHT finally come out of your mouth.

Until then, if you want to on me further, do it in a PM.

it was Jon who spooned on you dingle.