• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed - No Longer for sale.

106 posts in this topic

I still don't understand why it's so egregious to have a first post be "hey everyone, I have an older guide and was wondering what the current fair value for a copy of _____ is in _______ condition. Thanks!"

Rather than:

"what's this worth? No, no it's not mine"

wait for it

"ok, maybe it's mine, but I didn't want to look dumb selling it not knowing what it's worth"

...seeing how overstreet guide is pretty much useless for finding FMV of a slabbed book,i guess having a 2009 guide instead of a 2007 is one step closer to wishing you had GPA info.... im just saying... :insane:

Bat-Man don't take it as bashing these guys are just offering you advice

I've made my fair share of mistakes on here too. Trust me its hard to repair a trust issue with board members when you get caught in a lie . My advice take your lumps and learn from them and .be honest from here on out

Just ship the book 1st, IF you can find a buyer here. The buyer will then send you the $$$$.

You will then have a little credibility to work with. No one here is going to steal your book

You want me to ship someone my spidey 1 and then receive payment? No I do not think so. Then I could get scammed! Come on.

I am no longer selling this on the boards here.

I will just put it back on eBay or not sell.

:roflmao:

Seriously. You won't trust people here but we should trust someone who signed up last week and has cranked out over 100 posts in that time. (shrug)

I am tired of this. You guys can say whatever you want about my city, my books, whatever. It is no longer for sale. I WILL NOT ship a book and then get payment. That is absurd.

When I bought my FF 48 CGC 9.2 on ebay, after a quick discussion saying that I needed until Monday to complete the payment, the seller went ahead and shipped the book Monday morning before I even paid him.

Turned out I ended up paying him on Tuesday and it arrived on Wednesday.

People can be trusted.

If you sell to a long time poster here on the boards, you will NOT get ripped off.

You just need to play fair which you have not done yet....

Anyways Bat-Man, hopefully no hard feelings about this thread. Watch list is a joke. Well at least I was kidding.

Trust is a big thing selling on these boards so I'd think you could understand why people are jumping all over this thread after it was found out your first couple posts here were lies. Little white lies, but lies.

Good luck selling it