• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Any witnesses going to Anaheim?

20 posts in this topic

I second that. I have a nice book that I'd like to have signed by most of the 1966 Batman cast. If any witnesses are going and don't mind a couple of special requests (like using very specific ink colors and trying to get Adam West to sign w/o personalization), please shoot me a PM. :) Thanks!

lol Adam west is an hat

Possibly.... but still a childhood hero and the reason I even started reading comics. So, this opportunity is big for me, and I'm really looking for someone who can pull this off w/o the personalization. :wishluck:

If there's a witness here who can fulfill that request, + the placement of the sigs and colors for each one that I'm looking for on the book while maintaining at least the current grade (9.4), that witness is one bad muthah :censored:

CGC is going to be there... so technically you dont need a witness?

But I don't think I'm going to make it. So I'd need to get my book into someone's hands who is going.

+1

:bump:

I'm with you on this one as I hope to be able to send some books. There are 4-5 signatures I would love to have at that show.

I live 15 minutes away from the show. If all I have to do is drop the books off at the CGC table, I can help.

Thanks for the offer! (worship) I was just going through the new rules though and it looks like I'll be out of luck as a bunch of signatures I was wanting have go on a previous gold label book and it doesn't look to be doable yet per the posts in other threads.

are you talking about the wizard con in april or which con? (shrug)

And I am a insufficiently_thoughtful_person. I saw Anaheim and not the whole this weekend part in the first post. I guess that is what sleep deprivation and skimming posts will do for me. Sorry for the confusion I thought this was about the April show. :shy:

are you talking about the wizard con in april or which con? (shrug)

And I am a m oron. I saw Anaheim and not the whole this weekend part in the first post. I guess that is what sleep deprivation and skimming posts will do for me. Sorry for the confusion I thought this was about the April show. :shy:

Fixed that for you so that people can see the uncensored version. lol