• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Choker #1 Exclusive Limted Edition Variant For Sale!!

45 posts in this topic

:takeit: x1 please!

Hope it's not too late.

:takeit: 1x

Thanks guys, it's not too late!

I got an update saying:

There will be a reprint on #CHOKER 1 due to the earlier copies having a bad water/ink mix at the printer.

Apparently a few books have been released, not sure if any shop got more than (10) copies of the regular version of #1. Looks like they are scheduled to reship to arrive on 2/24. I will post another update when i get one.

Andy, from the looks of it, it appears you wont be CHOKING on any extras...

so so so very funny right before sleepy time...

doh!

Just wanted to say I am holding off on committing to any more til this printing/shipping issue is taken care of, I will be in contact with all :takeit: in the thread as soon as I have an update!

Hi, I have sent a PM to all the people who threw up a :takeit: in this thread, if you reserved a copy and did not get a PM from me, please contact me.

As I had mentioned, the print run was destroyed due to what the publisher called crappy printing and they sent an email saying

"There will be a reprint on #CHOKER 1 due to the earlier copies having a bad water/ink mix at the printer."

A small amount of books were shipped to one CA warehouse before the rest of the books were destroyed, and you may see those selling on ebay or elsewhere. The variant books were affected as well, and the expected arrival date on the replacements is 2/24.

The image posted was from the last forwarded email from the publisher, it had the Boston & Larry's in neon lights in the artwork and that was what we were expecting to be printed. The publisher sent some salvaged copies from the print run to help Larry fill some committed orders and he opened the package to find that they printed this instead, it doesn't have the extra neon artwork or even the Boston Comic Con logo:

choker1larrys.jpg

It looks like this will be the version sent on 2/24. If someone wants a copy of this version I will put you on the "reserved" list and will confirm availability once they arrive.

Take care,

Andrew