• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

An Unglamorous Day With Borock

43 posts in this topic

Every time I spend an unglamorous day with Borock my head hurts and I walk crooked.

At least this guy is getting paid for it.

Now there's one for the out of context thread. :eek:

Stevie is actually a good friend and one of the most straight forward people I know when it comes to comic deals.

Looking back this post could have been misconstrued.

:tonofbricks:

I think the "out of context" comment was less about comic deals and more about you guys making the beast with two backs :eek:

Just noticed this. Hikeeba was right, I wasn't commenting at all about a comic deal, just trying to make a funny. :tonofbricks:

I was trying to make a funny too...realized afterwards that it could be taken two ways.

No worries, Stevie understands.

This is interesting. Other than the boxing up and shipping them to Heritage, Steve has been buying collections like this for years. It's how it's done. You check through everything, talk value, instill confidence in the seller and consummate the deal.

Certainly nothing glamorous about it. It's work.

Thanks Moondog. That was the crux of my post and why I used "unglamorous" in the subject. I don't think many folks got that. :(

It IS work.

I thought it was because you were there? :baiting:

This is interesting. Other than the boxing up and shipping them to Heritage, Steve has been buying collections like this for years. It's how it's done. You check through everything, talk value, instill confidence in the seller and consummate the deal.

Certainly nothing glamorous about it. It's work.

Thanks Moondog. That was the crux of my post and why I used "unglamorous" in the subject. I don't think many folks got that. :(

It IS work.

I thought it was because you were there? :baiting:

I never figured you for one to state the obvious! :P