• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A few Moderns and SS

40 posts in this topic

:takeit: is king. Shipping is via exact priority shipping. I don't charge extra for packaging material, handling or any of that other crapola.

No probation members

Will be a pretty short list. Will consider reasonable offers.

Paul Litch gets big discounts.

I would have taken the Capes but seeing as I can't never mind.

so why bother posting? (shrug)

Because I edited my first post. Should have just deleted it. Don't know why you'd discriminate me though, I've never had anything to do with you.

I would have taken the Capes but seeing as I can't never mind.

so why bother posting? (shrug)

Because I edited my first post. Should have just deleted it. Don't know why you'd discriminate me though, I've never had anything to do with you.

if you hadn't said it, I would never have known.

Gee...talk about classy pirate. I'm neither a probie list member nor do I own any wd oa, but any chance of me EVER buying from you just went down swirling.

Did you run out of vinegar or something? (Thumbs u

Quit thread crapping. If you're associated with that group, then no buying. Could really care less if you want to throw down with those people.

I'll take the capes. I own a WD OA page though, is that ok?

do you dance naked in the woods praising pagan gods?

ummm...no :whistle:

You're good Brian

Gee...talk about classy pirate. I'm neither a probie list member nor do I own any wd oa, but any chance of me EVER buying from you just went down swirling.

Did you run out of vinegar or something? (Thumbs u

Quit thread crapping. If you're associated with that group, then no buying. Could really care less if you want to throw down with those people.

hm

untitled5.JPG