• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS - Raw Comics, etc. War and Humor

236 posts in this topic

Welcome to my sale. :hi:

What this sale will consist of is war and humor comics, all at reasonable prices for collectors and readers.

Shipping is $5.00 for Priority Mail Flat Rate Envelope for 1-5 comics, or $9.00 via boxed Priority Mail for 6 items and up in the US. Delivery confirmation is included.

Shipping outside of the US will cost more, please inquire.

Payment by Check or Money Order, I do not use paypal.

Usual rules, post unconditional :takeit: if you want anything. PM's are always welcome.

FC 1054 HUCKLEBERRY HOUND WINTER FUN G/VG $4.00 Loads of exciting reading and special fun throughout the mag. Given the storm rocking the east coast there are several activities in the mag that you can enjoy outside, including the back cover - take the game outside and play in the elements. Solid mag with wear, firmly attached at staples and will easily lend itself to repeated readings and enjoyment. Moisture spot on cover between Hound and Fun. 1959.

huckhoundwinter.jpg

huckback.jpg

CAPTAIN SAVAGE AND HIS BATTLEFIELD RAIDERS 15 F/VF $3.00 SOLD! The whole Indo-Chinese jungle is crawling with danger for our Raider buddies in the mag. Even a letter to the editor from a much younger and sweeter Gary Groth. Off-beat action as you like it.

capsavage15.jpg

SGT. FURY AND HIS HOWLING COMMANDOS 36 Fine- $3.00 Hard-hitting and gritty action. Will Eric Koenig make it as a Howler? This is his 2nd appearance after he becomes one - you decide!

sgtfury36.jpg

CAPT. STORM 2 G/VG $3.00 Amazing battles on the sea and land. Wait until you meet the lovely Polynesian native Anoona, more than Cap's leg is wood. 1964. Moisture stain in lower left corner.

captstorm2.jpg

SGT. FURY AND HIS HOWLING COMMANDOS 29 VG $4.00 Two men ...facing each other defiantly in a Nazi command post in Cherbeaux, occupied France. Nick Fury and Baron Strucker are about to engage in a battle that you'll never forget.

sgtfury29.jpg

SGT. FURY AND THE HOWLING COMMANDOS 27 VG $4.00 My gosh, what a mag. Eric Koenig 1st app. --- plus the origin of Fury's eyepatch. Tanning on the inside of front and back cover.

sgtfury27.jpg

Have you ever considered a career as a copywriter? I almost pulled the trigger on every book after reading your notes. lol

Gotta have a little fun with this, it's just comics after all. I appreciate that you're out there checking in - Thanks (thumbs u

PEP 189 G/VG $1.00 Wow! Girls in bikinis, short shorts, tight skirts - even an entire back cover devoted to Daisy BB guns. Is it any wonder males shunned these mags? Moisture ripple at the bottom of mag.

pep189.jpg