• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS - Raw Comics, etc. War and Humor

236 posts in this topic

BAT LASH 6 VG $2.00 Once again, a key penultimate issue, do you have a copy? For less than a Sunday paper you can own a comic that none of your friends have. Ya gotta love the lash!

batlash.jpg

TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES:THE MOVIE NM- $3.00 Enchanting Eastman/Laird cover. Full Color Edition - 1st printing. Based on the movie -script by Peter Laird. Adapted by Peter Laird and Kevin Eastman. 1st Printing Prestige Format Comic. Thick, fun-filled action packed mag. SUMMER 1990

tmntthemovie.jpg

DC SPECIAL 13 Fine+ $4.00 Yup, it's the classic 68 page Strangest Sports Stories Ever Told issue that asks the burning question, how could anyone today predict the Olympic Games winners in 2052 A.D.? You'll especially love "The world where dreams come true!" with mind-blowing Alex Toth art.

dcspec13.jpg

:takeit:

TANK GIRL THE ODYSSEY 1-4 (Avg. VF/NM) $5.00 You get the entire run of this magnificent mini-series sporting Juicy John Bolton covers.

Shouldn't those be Bitchy Brian Bolland covers? lol

TANK GIRL THE ODYSSEY 1-4 (Avg. VF/NM) $5.00 You get the entire run of this magnificent mini-series sporting Juicy John Bolton covers.

Shouldn't those be Bitchy Brian Bolland covers? lol

doh! At least SOMEBODY'S paying attention. I will fix post haste. (thumbs u

DC SPECIAL 13 Fine+ $4.00 Yup, it's the classic 68 page Strangest Sports Stories Ever Told issue that asks the burning question, how could anyone today predict the Olympic Games winners in 3052 A.D.? You'll especially love "The world where dreams come true!" with mind-blowing Alex Toth art.

SOLD!

^^ Thanks for the correction and the purchase, much appreciated ^^

AMAZING HEROES PREVIEW ISSUE VF+ $1.00 January 1985 issue. Huge issue that is just bursting with comic book information fun and excitement. Jamie Hernandez provides the cover with the lovely ladies of Love and Rockets assuming positions to heighten their comic reading pleasure.

After reading this tome, you will find it informative, fascinating and you will be hooked on comics of the mid 80's for life. Oh yeah, tough black cover.

amazingher1985.jpg

SICK 87 VG+ $2.00 The gag filled mag that toasted itself as "America's Number One Magazine...and there's no number lower than number one". Some nifty John Costanza and Jack Sparling art. Norman Rock'n'roll cover. 1971

Image2.jpg

THE AGENTS 6 VF $5.00 SOLD! Walking Dead preview. I realize that this is kind of a superhero book, but we all know the reason anybody cares about the mag. Also, I am aware that this thread probably belongs in the Mixed Age and Misc. gulag where I usually dwell. It (the thread) didn't start that way but...

I promise when this sale ends I'll go back.

Break-Time, be back this evening

Agents.jpg

THE AGENTS 6 VF $5.00 Walking Dead preview. I realize that this is kind of a superhero book, but we all know the reason anybody cares about the mag. Also, I am aware that this thread probably belongs in the Mixed Age and Misc. gulag where I usually dwell. It (the thread) didn't start that way but...

Agents.jpg

WTH . . . :takeit:

ELFQUEST 16 VF/NM $3.00 There's magic in this one, folks. Big haired green-eyed girly creatures :luhv:

Magazine size.

LIBERTY MEADOWS 11 VF+ $2.00 Brandy saves the day.

THE AGENTS 6 VF $5.00 Walking Dead preview. I realize that this is kind of a superhero book, but we all know the reason anybody cares about the mag. Also, I am aware that this thread probably belongs in the Mixed Age and Misc. gulag where I usually dwell. It (the thread) didn't start that way but...

WTH . . . :takeit:

SOLD!

:banana: A triple shot, thanks a bunch! :banana: