• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS - Raw Comics, etc. War and Humor

236 posts in this topic

SHOWCASE 57 VG+ $35.00 Absolutely love this mag, a long time favorite. Take some wonder bread to the back, give it a good squish and who knows what you could create, or just read and enjoy the ish, as is. I know I have. Tough black cover

showcasefrt.jpg

showcasebk.jpg

:takeit: per PM

SHOWCASE 57 VG+ $35.00 Absolutely love this mag, a long time favorite. Take some wonder bread to the back, give it a good squish and who knows what you could create, or just read and enjoy the ish, as is. I know I have. Tough black cover

:takeit: per PM

SOLD!

:headbang: Many thanks!! :headbang:

ELFQUEST 8 VF- $3.00 Cool mag with an unmistakable unique vision. Includes the words and music for the songs "The Wolfsong" and "Recognition". Sing by yourself or with a friend.

elfquest8.jpg

MARVEL 1990 THE YEAR IN REVIEW VF/NM $1.00 Think you know what 1990 was all about Merry Marching Marvelite? Buy this mag and realize how wrong you are. Cap strikes a heroic pose on cover. There is not a scratch on mag to the left of the "M".

marv1990yearinrev.jpg

DEAD OF NIGHT 9 Fine- $3.00 Reprints classic horror from Marvel Tales #110, Tales Of Suspense 32, Astonishing Tales 9 and Mystery Tales 33. You'll never forget the sizzling Sazzik, the Sorcerer.

deadofnight9.jpg