• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Caps, Caps, Caps and more Caps!!

61 posts in this topic

Here is a recap of what is left. Invoices will go out in a day or so. Thanks to all those who made a purchase. Enjoy the game today.

Cap Amer #150...VF...$8 SOLD

Cap Amer #152...VF+...$10 SOLD

Cap Amer #160...VF/VF+...$6 SOLD

Cap Amer #162...VF-/VF...$5

Cap Amer #163...VF+...$7.50

Cap Amer #165...VF-/VF...$5

Cap Amer #166...VF-/VF...$5

Cap Amer #167...VF-/VF...$5

Cap Amer #168...VF/VF+...$6

Cap Amer #171...VF-...$5

Cap Amer #177...VF-...$5

Cap Amer #179...VF...$5

Cap Amer #180...VF...$8

Cap Amer #181...VF-...$5

Cap Amer #183...F+...$3

Cap Amer lot...6 book Lot $18

Cap Amer #180...VF...$8

capamer180c.jpg

capamer180cb.jpg

I know this isn't the grading forum, but is it me or is this conservatively graded as VF? It actually looks better to me. What defects make this a VF if you don't mind me asking?

Is that a ding or color breaking crease on the spine, next to Cap's boot on the upper left hand? I believe thats where the staple should be...

Thx!

Cap Amer #180...VF...$8

capamer180c.jpg

capamer180cb.jpg

I know this isn't the grading forum, but is it me or is this conservatively graded as VF? It actually looks better to me. What defects make this a VF if you don't mind me asking?

Is that a ding or color breaking crease on the spine, next to Cap's boot on the upper left hand? I believe thats where the staple should be...

Thx!

I'll pull the book later today and give you a detailed description

Cap Amer #180...VF...$8

capamer180c.jpg

capamer180cb.jpg

Thx!

I'll pull the book later today and give you a detailed description

Did you get a chance to look at this?

;)