• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

High grade Golden/ Atomic Age, some SA, WWII Hitler cover & Pedigrees!

38 posts in this topic

I´ll list some gorgeous books, mostly WW and Whiz Comics, along with one or two Strange Adventures, some SA Tecs and some other cool books, starting in a few minutes, as well as some previously offered books.

Shipping will be free within the U.S. and whoever posts :takeit: first gets the book he wnats :)

Feel free to PM me or to comment whatever you want. Offers or trades will be considered as well.

I LOVE Captain Marvel and especially Whiz Comics, since it was his first series, also featured the 1st app. of Cap Jr. and had some very cool covers over the years. So, I started collecting Whiz Comics sometime last year, going after each and every highest graded copy there was. By now I have decided to cut down and only go after the first 50 numbers with some exceptions from the later issues. Well, this is your chance to get the very best Whiz Comics there are out there, starting with........

Whiz Comics # 148 cgc 9.6, with cr-ow pages, Crowley copy,

Very sharp and bright, highest graded, yours for $550

WhizComics148cgc96Crowley.jpg

Really love this copy.

Whiz Comics # 77 cgc 9.6, cr-ow pages, Crowley copy, highest graded as well, $550

It´s a GA/ AA book, with a black cover and it´s a 9.6!!! How impossible is that to find??? I wouldn´t mind at all, if this doesn´t sell :cloud9:

WhizComics77cgc96Crowley.jpg