• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

High grade Golden/ Atomic Age, some SA, WWII Hitler cover & Pedigrees!

38 posts in this topic

Thank you, Bob :hi:

Can´t wait to see pictures of the books you´re getting fixed :applause:

Thanks George. If not for you . . .

I can't wait to see what Classics Incorporated does with them.

Best of Luck with the sale!

Bob

And the thread goes on. Up next.......

Strange Adventures #220 cgc 9.4, WHITE pages, $80 shipped, as all the books are being shipped for free ;)

StrangeAdventures220.jpg

It´s a totally cool Adam Strange cover with strong colors and WHITE pages. One of my favorite SA covers. Didn´t keep this book for to long, since my upgrade should arrive soon :cloud9:

Startling Comics #12 cgc 3.0, with sl.br. pages. Only 3 copies of this issue have ever been certified by cgc, the highest one being a 6.5. The 5.0 copy sold last year for $826. This one´s yours for $310 shipped.

StartlingComics1230.jpg

This copy looks much nicer than the assigned 3.0, but got bumped for the pq designation.

Startling Comics #12 cgc 3.0, with sl.br. pages. Only 3 copies of this issue have ever been certified by cgc, the highest one being a 6.5. The 5.0 copy sold last year for $826. This one´s yours for $310 shipped.

StartlingComics1230.jpg

This copy looks much nicer than the assigned 3.0, but got bumped for the pq designation.

:takeit:

per PM

StartlingComics1230.jpg

:takeit:

per PM

(worship)

Congrats :applause: You´ll love the book!