• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Danny Cruz Sketch Opportunity Round Two!

689 posts in this topic

I got the Flash vs. Gorilla Grodd from Danny in the last round. He put tons of care into it, way more than the average convention sketcher, and it came out looking ridiculously sweet. He really does want everything he does to be his best.

I love my doom and red skull

this time around I am going to get Spiderman and Captain America.

I will also get it signed the same way..... :) Not sure if I want them to sign in Red or Blue this time though

I love my doom and red skull

this time around I am going to get Spiderman and Captain America.

I will also get it signed the same way..... :) Not sure if I want them to sign in Red or Blue this time though

Spidey/Cap... :cloud9:

:) Not sure if I want them to sign in Red or Blue this time though
Why not blue aaaaaaand red..or if you got the means, double stacked..red over blue, blue over red combo..each sign-er signing over his name again.. :grin: That'd be original as heck!

see chespy......first of all you show me ANY sketch cover double signed by Stan and Joe on the bottom in a colored paint pen. It is original to begin with.

plus if you were a super pro sig getter like me you would realize that if you tried the red over blue it would blend together and create a mess.......

sheesh

;)

see chespy......first of all you show me ANY sketch cover double signed by Stan and Joe on the bottom in a colored paint pen. It is original to begin with.

plus if you were a super pro sig getter like me you would realize that if you tried the red over blue it would blend together and create a mess.......

sheesh

;)

The idea is that the ink dries before setting the second signature on top, once it was dry, they paint would not blend!! It's paint!! If you talk all that game, you should be able to pull something like that off..but, if you caaaaaaan't, I can understand, making up excuses for not being able to do it...where there is a will..there IS a way!! Geez!! doh!

lol

sheesh

;)

The idea is that the ink dries before setting the second signature on top, once it was dry, they paint would not blend!! It's paint!! If you talk all that game, you should be able to pull something like that off..but, if you caaaaaaan't, I can understand, making up excuses for not being able to do it...where there is a will..there IS a way!! Geez!! doh!

lol

Actually I think it would make purple :baiting:

when you do a 200+ book signing with Stan Lee come and talk to me.....you will know how it is then.

Plus what are you going to pay him twice to sign it? lol

I was just saying, if you haaaaaad the means...it would look hela kool on the cover...and, it being your book, it could be book number "1" and book number "200"..it is your book, and it would make it absolutely unique...plus, I never said I was a hot shot signature go-getter..shee, if you can't do it..just say, "Hector, I can't pull that off..its just too difficult to do this.." :baiting:

:roflmao: