• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Danny Cruz Sketch Opportunity Round Two!

689 posts in this topic

see chespy......first of all you show me ANY sketch cover double signed by Stan and Joe on the bottom in a colored paint pen. It is original to begin with.

plus if you were a super pro sig getter like me you would realize that if you tried the red over blue it would blend together and create a mess.......

sheesh

;)

Why dont you bring fingerprint ink and have them stamp their thumb prints on it

dude that was a lame joke :kidaround: ...........perhaps Mike would appreciate it if we took our chop bustin somewhere else so his awesome Sketch Opportunity can make sense and he can keep track of all those I'll Take It's lol

when you do a 200+ book signing with Stan Lee come and talk to me.....
Well....I have never had a 200+ book signing with Stan Lee but, once I did have a brief stint in the Art world...

While on a grocery store trip, I had left my art supplies on the edge of my desk. My cat Arthur tipped the supplies over, smeared various colors of Paint on an expensive canvas with his tail. When I returned, I noticed that the 'finished work' looked like a painting of the Virgin Mary. After seeing Arthur's extraordinary work of art, I decided for him to do more paintings with his tail..after a few days, I decided to put them up for sale. I put on a black and white striped shirt and a fancy french beret, and set off for Central Park...after a week of kids pointing at me and giggling, old folks mocking me, and being ridiculed by other painters in the park...I realized that my art venture was a complete disaster....the bad part about it..was that Arthur fell into a three year depression because of it...he still weepingly "purrrrrs" when I remind him about it.... sadly enough..it was the best damn week of my life!!!! :)

By the way, Favorite Danny piece is Quinn kicking butt....it's just too sick!!! I went to his Deviantart profile and he has incredible stuff...you guys should really check it out!!!

dude that was a lame joke :kidaround: ...........perhaps Mike would appreciate it if we took our chop bustin somewhere else so his awesome Sketch Opportunity can make sense and he can keep track of all those I'll Take It's lol

Who said I was joking? Im actually debating getting one for myself.

OOOOK...mmm...let me get this straight..

you are debating whether or not to get Danny Cruz's thumb print on a comic book cover?? mmmmm... this is going to get a giggle and grin from someone down the line.."Danny..can you please place your thumb in this ink and put it on the cover......no..seriously, that's the request.."

I will give you this much...thaaaat is is unique dude, kind of, sort of... hm

OOOOK...mmm...let me get this straight..

you are debating whether or not to get Danny Cruz's thumb print on a comic book cover?? mmmmm... this is going to get a giggle and grin from someone down the line.."Danny..can you please place your thumb in this ink and put it on the cover......no..seriously, that's the request.."

I will give you this much...thaaaat is is unique dude, kind of, sort of... hm

I think that was out of context. Im just debating getting a Cruz sketch.