• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Prices chopped! Cheap stuff from all time periods!GA to Copper!-- UPDATE

127 posts in this topic

SunFeb14211701EST2010.jpg

Detective comics # 165 cgc 4.5 (got it from a fellow boardie) asking what I paid $175 (the 109 is in the same pic -but that sold already- have to get the 165 out of storage for more pics, the camera at night stinks. This is an old pic)

tec22.jpg

Upgrading on this one Ladies and Gents so its time for my under copy to go

Detective comics # 22 1st Crimson Avenger cover. Pages are offwhite, but missing back cover. Still this is probably the cheapest 22 out there available! Price $375

:takeit:

^^

Thanks, I just love these early Tecs

Great early Tec Yannis! And congrats to the buyer! Got to love the crimson avenger cover!

tec22.jpg

Detective comics # 22 1st Crimson Avenger cover. Pages are offwhite, but missing back cover. Still this is probably the cheapest 22 out there available! Price $375

^^

Great early Tec Yannis! And congrats to the buyer! Got to love the crimson avenger cover!

Thanks! Surprised you didnt jump on this

tec22.jpg

^^

Thanks! Surprised you didnt jump on this

I did not catch it in time. doh!

So to the buyer - great pick up! You lucky dog you! :applause:

That is all for tonight everyone thanks, have to pull out a few more things tomorrow. And I can sleep over the thought If I should put up my almost full run of the S.A. Captain Marvel or not.... tough decision.

Some more stuff tonight..

MonFeb15172307EST2010-1.jpg

Forever People low grade full run (all range from Good+ to fair/Good) and complete. Good reader copies. take them all home for $33 (thats $3 a book-doesnt get cheaper than this)

MonFeb15171854EST2010-1.jpg

Master Comics # 34, Capt. Marvel Jr. Vs. Capt Nazi, classic cover. Tough book. Unrestored offwhite pages. Cover detached. Good-Good+? asking $100 (a high grade one on auction is really going for much more)

hello everyone. I will be making room so I will be selling everything thats posted for under guide! From all time periods. :takeit: gets the book , pms welcome. U.S. buyers only (for free shipping). Grades will be to my best of knowledge. If someone is not happy with their purchase I will take returns as long as its returned to me as it was when I had it in hand. here we go

SunFeb14171408EST2010.jpg

First up is FF # 13 first Watcher. The book is a solid Good +, Unrestored. Guide for good is $63 , asking price here is $55

Drop in price for the FF , now $45 (the only time and good till wednesday)

AA17.jpg

The classic All American # 17 Second Green Lantern, had it for sale before, but might as well see if there is any action now. Grade is about (at best IMO) 1.5 with tape on the cover spine and interior. Pages are tanned (and brown towards the center of the book) get whiter as they go out. Guide for good on this scarce book is $1450! My asking is $795 (could do a 2 month time payment)

Drop in price (probably the only time) $700, for the 2nd Lantern! The only other options are the 7k ones and and the 3k restored one on ebay

SunFeb14211620EST2010.jpg

Batman # 52 CGC 4.5 offwhite to white pages! Joker cover(got this from a fellow boardie a while back), decided to only keep some other earlier ones so I will ask what I paid for this $275

Take 15% off this book whoever wants it now!