• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Prices chopped! Cheap stuff from all time periods!GA to Copper!-- UPDATE

127 posts in this topic

SunFeb14211701EST2010.jpg

Detective comics # 165 cgc 4.5 (got it from a fellow boardie) asking what I paid $175 (the 109 is in the same pic -but that sold already- have to get the 165 out of storage for more pics, the camera at night stinks. This is an old pic)

:takeit: as per PM!

hello everyone. I will be making room so I will be selling everything thats posted for under guide! From all time periods. :takeit: gets the book , pms welcome. U.S. buyers only (for free shipping). Grades will be to my best of knowledge. If someone is not happy with their purchase I will take returns as long as its returned to me as it was when I had it in hand. here we go

SunFeb14171408EST2010.jpg

First up is FF # 13 first Watcher. The book is a solid Good +, Unrestored. Guide for good is $63 , asking price here is $55

Drop in price for the FF , now $45 (the only time and good till wednesday)

:takeit:

Thanks everyone! Unfortunately I'm having some net connectivity problems (using my phone now)so that is it for the night. I will send out pms to everyone. Shiiping will occur either Wednesday or Thursday (one of the two days I have off)

SunFeb14171534EST2010.jpg

Black Hood # 12 about( the tear on the cover hurts the grade being any better) Vg- at worse 3.0 , guide for VG is $84, asking here is $60

Reducing prices for some of the stuff left. Now $ 50

SunFeb14171238EST2010.jpg

Captain America # 241 Punisher cover, grade at about VF- , asking price $15

If someone buys something else then they could add this for $10 as well..

So to answer the question above..... Yes!

SunFeb14171726EST2010.jpg

My wife wont let me put this up :cry:

It is a Action 1 print signed by Sheldon Moldoff (limited issued)who did one page on the most important book in history. I still havent unwrapped it (as you can see from the photo). My asking is $200 for it

SunFeb14171606EST2010.jpg

Reduction on the print, now $175