• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Prices chopped! Cheap stuff from all time periods!GA to Copper!-- UPDATE

127 posts in this topic

AA17.jpg

The classic All American # 17 Second Green Lantern, had it for sale before, but might as well see if there is any action now. Grade is about (at best IMO) 1.5 with tape on the cover spine and interior. Pages are tanned (and brown towards the center of the book) get whiter as they go out. Guide for good on this scarce book is $1450! My asking is $795 (could do a 2 month time payment)

Drop in price (probably the only time) $700, for the 2nd Lantern! The only other options are the 7k ones and and the 3k restored one on ebay

:takeit: :takeit:

AA17.jpg

The classic All American # 17 Second Green Lantern, had it for sale before, but might as well see if there is any action now. Grade is about (at best IMO) 1.5 with tape on the cover spine and interior. Pages are tanned (and brown towards the center of the book) get whiter as they go out. Guide for good on this scarce book is $1450! My asking is $795 (could do a 2 month time payment)

Drop in price (probably the only time) $700, for the 2nd Lantern! The only other options are the 7k ones and and the 3k restored one on ebay

VERY Nice Pick-up :applause:

AA17.jpg

VERY Nice Pick-up :applause:

2nd GL! :luhv: