• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A few OA pieces for sale. Open until noon tomorrow.

23 posts in this topic

I'm putting a few pieces I have up for sale to help offset a couple recent purchases and minor home projects. Payment through Paypal (personal) or money order only please. Shipping and insurance is included in the prices. Feel free to PM offers but :takeit: rules.

Bernie Wrightson Punisher #2 page 1 (Marvel Knights). A nice page depicting the Punisher doing what he does best. Wrightson pencils with inks by Jimmy Palmiotti. Signed by Wrightson.

$300

wrightsonpunisher.jpg

Aaron Lopresti Man-Thing. Beautiful commission piece with soft colors measures 11" x 14".

$150

loprestimanthing.jpg

Barry Kitson Superman #? page 19. I'm not sure if this is a thumbnail rough he did or if it was used in the production process. Mr. Kitson was kind enough to give me this after we talked for a while back in 1994. Kind of a cool piece with the black shading and signed in gold, measures 8 1/4" x 11 1/2".

$25

kitsonsuperman.jpg

Matt Wagner Mage pvc figure set design sketches. These each measure 8 1/2" x 11" except for the Red-Cap which measures 8 1/2" x 17 1/2" (two pieces of paper taped together) and are all signed by Wagner. I bought these from DOA Original Art back in 2001 who at the time was art rep for Matt Wagner. I will include the original letter from DOA that came with the sketches.

$1500

wagneredsel.jpg

wagnergrackleflint.jpg

wagnerkmatchstick.jpg

wagnerleanhaunsidhe.jpg

wagnermirth.jpg

wagnerseanknight.jpg

wagnerredcap.jpg

Matt Wagner Grendel #16 cover. The image area measures approximately 15" x 19 1/2". The cash and jewels in the bottom corner were drawn on a separate piece of paper and pasted on (not a stat). This was the first issue to include the Mage back-up story. According to the Art of Grendel hardcover the originals for issues #15 and #17 are among Matt Wagner's personal stash of artwork. I'm not sure how this one got away but I've had it for about the last ten years.

$2500

wagnergrendel16cover.jpg