• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: FF 26

20 posts in this topic

You guys, theres a big old color breaking crease running through the cover through Cap and Iron Man.

7.0/7.5 still hella sexy, I would totally do it.

yea i see that now.. how the **** did you see that? my monitor is horrible..note to self: must get flat screen tv/monitor...

i say 8.5-9.0 depending how deep and long that is..almost looks like a scratch,or a bend that only breaks color slightly in one spot...hard to tell with a blazing white cover.. press the book?

Actually in hand there is no crease. I agree that on the scan there appears to be the slightest crease but believe me when I telll you that there is no crease on the cover. There is a very slight line as if someone may have had a piece of paper on it and drew a line and the slightest indent went through the paper but not a crease.

Actually in hand there is no crease. I agree that on the scan there appears to be the slightest crease but believe me when I telll you that there is no crease on the cover. There is a very slight line as if someone may have had a piece of paper on it and drew a line and the slightest indent went through the paper but not a crease.

Hey, you don't have to prove it to us! haha.

True enough. Being that it has only seen the light of day for a few hours in the last 40 years I guess it doesn't matter that much anyway. It's not like it is in a museum somewhere, it just sits in a fireproof safe most of the time. Kind of a waste isn't it?

True enough. Being that it has only seen the light of day for a few hours in the last 40 years I guess it doesn't matter that much anyway. It's not like it is in a museum somewhere, it just sits in a fireproof safe most of the time. Kind of a waste isn't it?

Us comic collectors are a weird bunch. I doubt most of us display our best comics because we're scared it might bring the grade down a notch.

Anyways, I have no idea what to grade this book, the pencil indent on a HG book is something that escapes my knowledge on grading. If I saw it in person I'm sure it would be a different story.

...be careful with storing books in a FIREPROOF SAFE..there is a whole thread about books getting rusty staples from the humidity created in the safes ,unless you take appropriate measures... just so you know if you weren't aware.

...be careful with storing books in a FIREPROOF SAFE..there is a whole thread about books getting rusty staples from the humidity created in the safes ,unless you take appropriate measures... just so you know if you weren't aware.

And here I was planning on buying one of those. Thanks for the heads-up. (thumbs u

As you can probably tell by my name I'm a gun collector as well. The fireproof safe is actually one of my gun safes and humidity is an issue with guns as well as comic books.

If you end up getting a fireproof safe make sure you can get electrical power into it and then purchase a golden rod for it. This take the moisture out of the air.