• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cobra Commander Got "Yo Joe-ed."

96 posts in this topic

You sure have been eating a lot of popcorn lately Comicopolis!

He likes to watch.....

Well, you begged me and begged me......and when eventually your 600 words were done (when 6 would have been enough) I had to say no.

There's no such thing as "too many words."

K.I.S.S for the folks with A.D.H.D. which I guess I'm a member, cause ya lose me halfway through most of your posts.

He likes to watch.....

Well, you begged me and begged me......and when eventually your 600 words were done (when 6 would have been enough) I had to say no.

K.I.S.S for the folks with A.D.H.D. which I guess I'm a member, cause ya lose me halfway through most of your posts.

:roflmao: +1

half the people in this thread should be banned if this forum is ran by admins

who are fair in using the rules.

fair enough! I nominate myself to be banned for using filthy masking ... can someone second that please :wishluck:

Nope! you're staying.

Even when someone sent you an email, cursing you out about your service, you didn't lose it.

:sumo:

you Goon-lover :sumo:

Dang, you ing er. You're the ing best!

It would be nice if the profanity filter instead of substituting "spoon" had more humourous and unique word substitutes for each filtered word then perhaps people wouldn't mask.

What about frakking? If its good enough for BSG its good enough for CGC? hm

I was thinking the same thing.

He likes to watch.....

That's ok....I mostly type for my own benefit. If anyone actually reads my drivel, that's pure gravy....

:cloud9:

He likes to watch.....

That's ok....I mostly type for my own benefit. If anyone actually reads my drivel, that's pure gravy....

type for your own benefit..say it ain't so..and here I thought it was all about ME!

He likes to watch.....

type for your own benefit..say it ain't so..and here I thought it was all about ME!

Well..that too. ;)