• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pussycat 9.0 ASM 33 9.4 and a few lesser odds and ends - Discounted

24 posts in this topic

A few books up for sale tonight. PMs welcome but :takeit: in the thread rules.

Check/MO prefered but Paypal is acceptable but I prefer the personal payment option. Postage in the US is $10 on slabs, $6 on raw, I'll pick up the insurance. Canada and other suburbs pay exact postage AND insurance.

Any streaks on the slabs are glares from my poor photography skills.

If a book has been pressed I'll tell you if I know, O/W assume it hasn't.

1st up: The Adventures Of Pussycat OW pages 9.0 there are 2 graded higher, 1 at 9.4 and 1 at 9.2 this is one of two 9.0s. The 9.2 GPA is $1100+ and the 8.5 GPA is $500. This one has been pressed. My price is $850

Picture31799.jpg

Picture31800.jpg

1st up: The Adventures Of Pussycat OW pages 9.0 there are 2 graded higher, 1 at 9.4 and 1 at 9.2 this is one of two 9.0s. The 9.2 GPA is $1100+ and the 8.5 GPA is $500. This one has been pressed. My price is $850

Picture31799.jpg

Picture31800.jpg

Fantastic book Boyd :cloud9:

:applause:

A couple of raw books.

1st: Adventure 83 4.0 has had a heavy crease along the left side pressed out somewhat, 2 small pieces of tape on the inside of the cover at the very top and bottom of the crease over small tears. Inside covers have some tanning along the edges mostly, pages are cream to off-white. Cover is solidly attached. Sorry but I originally listed the wrong price, My corrected price $180

Picture31801.jpg

Picture31802.jpg

Picture31799.jpg

Picture31800.jpg

Fantastic book Boyd :cloud9:

:applause:

Thank You my friend!

I think she wants you :baiting:

Strange Tales 166 White Pages last GPA was $68 4 years ago. Has been pressed. My price $60 a steal.

Picture31688.jpg

:takeit:

:applause:^^

Somewhat OT: I paid $36 for a 8.5W in 2006 and thought I got a good deal. You did very well, arzach42. :applause:

Back in 1968, Strange Tales really did contain strange tales.

It has some nice Steranko work. It's a shame that Nick Fury in either his army or agent incarnations is not cheaply available in the Essential series.