• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

For Sale: Nice Old Comics- all 10% off!

6 posts in this topic

well, let's try 10% off on the above pulps and the comics below

Captain Science 5 Aug 1951 Wood bright, solid, fun G $80

Sugar & Spike 19 Oct 1958 nice VG- $70

Journey Into Mystery #20 Dec 1954 with fantastic Everett story, 'The Crazy Car' 5-pgs clean flat with slight cover crease near spine VG $85

Marvel Tales 105 nice G+ $70

Ideal Classical #1 ‘Tony & Cleo’ VG/VG+ $70

Journey Into Unknown Worlds 23 VGF clean, flat, bright, sharp edges, white pages, mini-chip top spine $60

the comics are imaged at

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubb...rue#Post3792269

see if that helps -$ is tight- happy hunting!

thanks again, Pat

folks, since this post is kind of 'dead in the water' I'm going to throw the pulps up on ebay. if someone shows up here with interest- let me know and we'll see what we can do... thanks, Pat

ps- they are:

Astounding Stories Apr 1932 VG+

Very nice Wesso cover, the Clayton issues are getting harder to find nice copies of- VG+ is ‘high grade’ for an old pulp! $50

Startling Stories Sept 1950 VG+

The ‘Earle of Bergey’ at his luscious best. Has Captain Future story… $50

Dime Mystery Mag Dec 1940 solid VG

A little late in the weird menace game, but still tasty $50

few more comics- have scans- take 10% off

Mystery Comics 1 1944 spine roll with chipped page tops- especially at spine & coupon out BC- still- solid enough and I might be pushing the grade a hair since this is such a great hero anthology with wonderful contents G- $95

Plastic Man 41 May 1953 GVG $45

Mystic 9 June 1952 another nice Maneely- some spine roll but still clean, flat, square even on ‘fanning’ edge- vivid VG+ $65

Journey Into Mystery 14 Feb 1954 GVG appealing with even wear- has art by the unsung Robert Q Sale $65

Journey Into Unknown Worlds 9 Feb 1952 GVG 2 chips at FC spine & upper opening edge $75