• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

-Silver Age DC Superhero-SURVIVOR SERIES-Round 8

-Silver Age DC Superhero-SURVIVOR SERIES-Round 8  

147 members have voted

1. 1. -Silver Age DC Superhero-SURVIVOR SERIES-Round 8

27 posts in this topic

Flash 123 has always been one of my favorites. I loved the concept of the two earths so DC could reintroduce the Golden Age characters. This book was one of the first grail books that i had. That is also why I liked the annual 2 part JLA/JSA crossovers including the JLA 21 still remaining.

I remember being so happy when I traded for a copy when i was a dealer at the LA con back in its heyday when it was at the Ambasador hotel. Traded a pile of books i am sure, but if felt great to finally own that book.

I love the the whole Central City is under construction in the background of Flash 123. Such a great touch.

I'll keep voting, but this poll lost its luster when Showcase 12 got booted.

Just sayin'.

That happened for me when all the Bat books got voted off.

;)

The problem was there aren't many great Silver Age Batman covers. Lots of good GA and BA though.

I concede your probably accurate point.

I so hope Showcase 22 doesn't make it. It's too popular right now.

I don't understand your reasoning.

JPS

I agree. I think it should be voted off because it is just a drab, boring cover.

I was employing the casarachi art of not expressing yourself well. :foryou:

What I meant was, it's not a great cover, and it's only up there because it's such a hot comic right now.