• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ACTION/SUPERMAN/SPIDEY/CAP/FF JUST GRADED /NOW 10% off + free shipping

55 posts in this topic

I know Greg White used to have a store in Kissimmee, Florida. He's still in Florida. Longish hair. If I had to stereotype, hippie-ish. And I know he's not exactly a fan of CGC.

I am pretty sure that's an understatement....from what I have heard.

Not to jump on the semi-OT discussion here... but can someone describe said dealer to me? I believe I met this dealer and he was subject to one of my rants when I was at the Boston Con in OCT. hm

Mac Man, the birthday boy, on a rant? :whatthe: Wish it was available on youtube.

I know Greg White used to have a store in Kissimmee, Florida. He's still in Florida. Longish hair. If I had to stereotype, hippie-ish. And I know he's not exactly a fan of CGC.

MacMan - you probably did meet him. He did appear at a few local shows last year.

I am pretty sure that's an understatement....from what I have heard.

lol Just a little.