• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fantastic Four / Silver Surfer - c/o covers+more Surfers CLOSED

13 posts in this topic

Silver Surfer # 6 CGC 9.2 $160. :news: SOLD

First :takeit: IN THE THREAD. Questions answered, lowball offers ignored. I ship to the continental United States only. Securely packaged, boxed priority mail $10. Shipping charge includes insurance and delivery confirmation. Paypal or USPS money order. Asking price is non-negotiable.

zzCcgc692.jpg

Silver Surfer # 12 CGC 9.4 $230.

First :takeit: IN THE THREAD. Questions answered, lowball offers ignored. I ship to the continental United States only. Securely packaged, boxed priority mail $12. Shipping charge includes insurance and delivery confirmation. Paypal or USPS money order. Asking price is non-negotiable.

cgc1294.jpg

FF # 121 CGC 9.6 Silver Surfer $160. :news:SOLD

First :takeit: IN THE THREAD. Questions answered, lowball offers ignored. I ship to the continental United States only. Securely packaged, boxed priority mail $10. Shipping charge includes insurance and delivery confirmation. Paypal or USPS money order. Asking price is non-negotiable.

cgc12196c.jpg

FF # 122 CGC 9.4 $130.

cgc12294.jpg

FF # 121 CGC 9.6 Silver Surfer $160.

cgc12196c.jpg

takeit.gif

FF # 121 CGC 9.6 Silver Surfer $160.

cgc12196c.jpg

takeit.gif

thank you

93980.jpg.40f0c73c5f195226d240a984adaa8dfd.jpg

FF # 261 CGC 9.8 $40.

Silver Surfer appearance.

cgc26198.jpg

Silver Surfer # 4 CGC 7.5 $180.Cracked Case

The crack is over one inch long and smooth to the touch. The crack is on the lower right edge. It starts in the center of the lower right edge corner and goes up at an angle toward the back and ends on the back side ridge. Check the scan and you can see where it ends.

cgc475.jpg

Silver Surfer # 12 CGC 8.0 $46.

cgc1280ol.jpg