• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Northwest Comic Convention 2010

26 posts in this topic

Due to popular demand we have scheduled the 2nd

[font:Comic Sans MS]Northwest Comic Convention[/font]

at the Holiday Inn Portland Airport Hotel

8439 NE Columbia Blvd. Portland, OR

Sunday May 2nd 2010 from 10am-4pm

6' Tables are $75, Admission is free, Parking is free!

Sponsored by Terry's Comics, Harley Yee Comics and Big Ron's Comics

For more information goto http://www.CalComicCon.com

for a table call 714-288-8993 or 313-268-2149

Northwest Comic Convention

at the Holiday Inn Portland Airport Hotel

8439 NE Columbia Blvd. Portland, OR

Sunday May 2nd 2010 from 10am-4pm

6' Tables are $75, Admission is free, Parking is free!

Sponsored by Terry's Comics, Harley Yee Comics and Big Ron's Comics

For more information goto http://www.NorthwestComicCon.com

for a table call 714-288-8993 or 313-268-2149

Portland_2010_gp_news.jpg

Hey everybody, We only have a few tables left for this show. if you want to sell your collection or just buy a table to get rid of some odds and ends, let me know at info@Calcomiccon.com or info@terryscomics.com. You can also call 1-714-288-8993. Terry O'Neill, Ron Murry 1-559-285-9751 and Harley Yee 1-313-268-2149

Shout out to BIG RON!!!

Roy,

Ron says he is bringing the Clamato to Chicago :whee:

Ken

Chicago came and went and BIG RON din't show me the Clamato.

:cry:

Hey fellow pions and comic offshianados I just spoke with King Terry and Ron the underling and if found out about all the new 10 and 12 cent cover books they just got. Tons of DC war and Greytone covers as well as Many high grades! Sure wish I was going up there!?! I would be up there if Nan was'nt at Hooters. have a nice Brew Pub experience with out the real guzzler....me!

Hi every body, we have one table left for this show, if you want to sell some comics let us know. Eddie is planning a CGC forum dinner at a local brewpub, I hope we can go to the Laurelwood brewery on 2327 NW Kearney Street

or the new old Lompoc on 23rd st.Widmer is also quit good. Me and big Ron have been buying like crazy, in Chicago and will unvail these in Portland at the NorthwestComicCon

Hey, I'm game for either Laurelwood Brewery or the New Old Lompoc ?

anyone flying out to this besides me ?

I wonder if those fine young men from Comiclink will come out for this one?

Any shot that star Steve Borock will fly out ?

If those big fish don't show, how about Mr "ForeArms" Nelson and saltpeter consuming Ritter, Or Zurzolo, or even Brent of great Quality ?

:wishluck:

My girlfriend and I will be there with over 2500 underground/alternative comics. I will be bringing the new Fogel Underground Comix Price Guide Supplement and a limited supply of the original Guides.

If there is something in particular your looking for please send me an email soon so I can search for it and be sure to bring it Sunday.

We did not do this show last year and have not done the other Portland show in a couple of years. Looking forward to being back there this weekend.

Sorry we are going to miss the ale. Have a 3 1/2 hour drive home and don't need a DUI.

See you all there,

Bob Danielson

www.bdcuesandcomix.com

Yeah, looking forward to it, as I think this year's will be alot better then last years.

I'm bringing a bunch of CGC books I just got back in including: New Mutants #98 9.8, Star Wars #1 $.35 varient 6.0, Avengers #1 5.5, Kick #1 9.6, Marvel Zombies #1 9.8, AMZ #11 & #14 7.5, AMZ #300 9.6, 9.4 & 9.2 (yeah 3 of em!), Green Lantern #7 5.5 & #76 5.5.

Also bringing a Black Terror #11, Mad #1, some Harvey war Atlas age #1's, Vertigo #1's a raw Avengers #1, Daredevil #1 & Green Lantern #1.

Check out the latest inventory of stuff I'm bringing on my site:

www.cloudninecomics.com

Ken Dyber