• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jennifer Love Hewitt

35 posts in this topic

Here are other places she'll be...... (wish someone could get me a SS comic signed by her, but with the new rules I don't think it's possible anymore)

3/24/10 7:30 PM at Barnes & Noble - Lincoln Triangle. New York, NY.

3/25/10 12:30 PM at Borders Books - Broadway. New York, NY.

3/25/10 7:00 PM at Bookends - East Ridgewood Avenue. Ridgewood, NJ.

3/26/10 7:00 PM at Borders Books - Tampa Avenue. Northridge, CA.

3/27/10 7:00 PM at Barnes & Noble - Grove Drive. Los Angeles, CA.

3/28/10 2:00 PM at Barnes & Noble - Edinger Avenue, Huntington Beach, CA.

She is very hot in person and very nice too. If you can hide the book until you get up there, I think she would sign it, especially if it was one of her IDW books. You just have to be a little "thecollector" stealth-y, that's all. :)

I'm tempted to try and get some more books signed by her when she's in SoCal in late March. However, for those of you that really want a Hewitt signed CGC SS book, I would suggest trying at San Diego. Her Music Box series is supposed to last 10 issues, so I would think she might come to San Diego again.

Unfortunately, I just sold the last of the Music Box CGC SS books that I had. If I could get another book signed, which comic would people want signed by her?