• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Off OT- Greggy turned my daughter into a Canadian Dork!

49 posts in this topic

I've always considered greggy to be nine kinds of adorable. Just because he kept trying to prove me wrong didn't mean it wasn't true. Finally, I have the proof!

Ellen is so darn cute it should be illegal.

-- Joanna

Hey Joanna! Fine to see you (Pov here with a new name).

Yes, Ellen is literally so darn cute. Regardless of what befalls me, if I come to the boards and see an Ellen video it just makes me have faith in the world. She is amazing!

Ellen just wants to be wearing the outfit of a country that leads the Olympics in Golds...who doesn't love a winner !!!!

Jim

You seem to be behind in the total medal count....and after USA beats Canada in hockey tomorrow, we should be pretty square on the Gold Medal count too. :baiting:

You were saying George...?

:baiting:

Ellen just wants to be wearing the outfit of a country that leads the Olympics in Golds...who doesn't love a winner !!!!

Jim

You seem to be behind in the total medal count....and after USA beats Canada in hockey tomorrow, we should be pretty square on the Gold Medal count too. :baiting:

You were saying George...?

:baiting:

Great game. You guys should've won it, and you did. Probably sweating a little at the end I imagine.....

Ellen saw on TV today how the Red Mittens Greggy sent her are sold out, and coveted.

She then asked me how to go about setting up an ebay account in her name.

I think Ellen's a flipper. :cry: