• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Benefit auction! To help out Cheri (not*sure) and her Husband

43 posts in this topic

Any one who visits the watercooler knows Cher and her husbands house burned down last tuesday. Our thoughts go outto her and her family. She is such a sweet person!!

Anyhow I am taking the Idea from pointfive and have decided to run my own auction to help her out. All proceeds will go directly to Cheri.

Bidding will start at a Dollar and will end Sunday night at 10 pm Pacific time.

Nice OW paper quality on these!!

Shipped priority anywhere on the planet. 8 bucks pretty much anywheres in the states. More to go overseas. Thank you!!!

scan0094.jpg

scan0092.jpg

scan0090.jpg

scan0088.jpg

I will throw these in the mix as well.

scan0025-1.jpg

Nice Charles Biro art!!

scan0053-1.jpg

Nice TARZAN story in the Sparkler comic. I cant find the credit, but Im pretty sure its by Hogarth.

Checking closer, there is no evidence of rust migration around the staples. The staples are darkened, but no evidence of rust.

Ooh, a big ol' stack of that very rare issue Heroes 1!

$60!

And you're right, the Poppo cover is creepy, but that's not necessarily a downcheck in my opinion, lol

Also...the remaining books in my JIM Pre-Hero Auction in the Sales Thread I will donate all the proceeds to this and match the total sales amount ($130 total ask prices)...

Here: http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3825308&fpart=1

:headbang:

JIM 54 $27

JIM 56 $14

JIM 60 $27

JIM 61 $14

JIM 74 $29

JIM 76 $19

Also...the remaining books in my JIM Pre-Hero Auction in the Sales Thread I will donate all the proceeds to this and match the total sales amount ($130 total ask prices)...

Here: http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3825308&fpart=1

:headbang:

JIM 54 $27

JIM 56 $14

JIM 60 $27

JIM 61 $14

JIM 74 $29

JIM 76 $19

These books just sold so I'll be sending a donation for this transaction of $218! :headbang:

Wow! Great responses thus far! I'm not sure the PayPal address to use to forward the money yet I will look into it and let you guys know. Probably use the account thing has set up in the watercooler

Start ALL 3 books in 1 lot for $1 - ends Monday 10pm EST (thumbs u

I just wanted to take a minute to introduce myself. My name is Dan, and I have been in and out of comics since the 80's. I bailed in the 90's when the Image and Valiants starting flooding the market, but have recently got back in pursueing Silver Age. My main interest is Spider-Man.

I've been watching the boards for a few months now, and decided yesterday it was time to join. This seems like a great community of comic lovers. I'll be doing more buying then selling. Ive seen ALOT of great deals on here.

I am happy to help out with this cause, and to prove my sincerity, please send the funds for this sale directly to Cheri, and I will mail the books to you USPS Priority at my expense. I look forward to dealing with all of you.

Dan

JR - Id like to offer these CGC Spideys for your fundraiser. I hope they help :)

spideys.jpg

:wishluck:Good Luck - Dan

40$ :baiting: