• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

*CLOSED*

54 posts in this topic

I've dealt with Kathryn many times on the boards and shes great!

Her only problem is that she packages her books TOO well. lol It takes me 5 minutes to get to my book when opening the box cause its super protected! (thumbs u

I've dealt with Kathryn many times on the boards and shes great!

Her only problem is that she packages her books TOO well. lol It takes me 5 minutes to get to my book when opening the box cause its super protected! (thumbs u

Thanks Baoky ;) I did package those a bit obssessively, I remember it very well.

Ok, I have some TPBs to list now. TPBs shipping prices are as follows:

1 to 2 books ship for $6.50 priority; 2-10 books ship $12.00 priority. More than 10 and I will offer media mail and or/exact priority shipping cost. I am open to using media mail for smaller amounts of books as well, it will be exact cost, we can always work that out so you pay the cheapest shipping you can.

First up is Y The Last Man, I have TPBs all SOLD

All are generally in very good condition, gently read books.

Asking $5 a piece or $32 for all - this is a huge markdown off cover prices!

012-1.jpg

Vertigo/Neil Gaiman's "Death the High Cost of Living" mini TPB

Only read once by me, but has some water damage across the top cover and into the first 5-7 pages or so. The book is completely readable, nothing missing or torn, just imperfect looking pages at the beginning.

$3 :news: SOLD

013-1.jpg

Goon TPBs ALL SOLD

0 SOLD

1 SOLD

2 SOLD

3 SOLD

4 SOLD

5 SOLD

Goon Noir SOLD

These show some wear, creases in the corners here and there, but overall solid condition, they are excellent reading copies.

a total of 7 TPBs here - $5 each

008-1-1.jpg

Vertigo/Neil Gaiman's "Death the High Cost of Living" mini TPB

Only read once by me, but has some water damage across the top cover and into the first 5-7 pages or so. The book is completely readable, nothing missing or torn, just imperfect looking pages at the beginning.

$3

013-1.jpg

:takeit:

No, the shipping rates for the TPBs are discussed on page 3 though. I have rates listed for priority mail, but if you want media mail I will have to get a rate for you.

They can go either way.