• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Around $360 in Bags THREAD CLOSED - SOLD OUT

33 posts in this topic

Why are these bags so great?

(shrug)

They come with free cheese.

69075298_d84059ca01.jpg

everyone loves free cheese!!! :whee:

Because they are a 60 micron thick bag. Most bags from company's are 50 microns thick. They are actually 1/4 inch shorter in height to prevent a bubble from forming with the flap (we have our comic vision bags almost the same way for that reason).

A 60 micron bag is the thickest polybag at least that i have seen. Ours are the thickest now at 55 microns. Fun Yet is also polyethelene i think, so it may start to fade over time (or might not, ill admit, i never heard anyone complain). Ours are polypropylene which tend to be clearer than polyethylene.

I have a few packs myself for safe keeping. :)

Jeff

Because they are a 60 micron thick bag. Most bags from company's are 50 microns thick. They are actually 1/4 inch shorter in height to prevent a bubble from forming with the flap (we have our comic vision bags almost the same way for that reason).

A 60 micron bag is the thickest polybag at least that i have seen. Ours are the thickest now at 55 microns. Fun Yet is also polyethelene i think, so it may start to fade over time (or might not, ill admit, i never heard anyone complain). Ours are polypropylene which tend to be clearer than polyethylene.

Jeff

Thanks, Jeff! (thumbs u I just sent a PM to you.

Jeff

So it's not the free cheese then?

I was told there would be free cheese.

sad-animated-animation-boy-smiley-emoticon-000346-large.gif

Jeff

That'd be with a used bag. This is a new one.

Jeff

They're polypropylene

Nicest bags I've ever found

Someone should find out all the details like the factory info and whatnot. Maybe it's possible to go around the bad partner in China (who was probably just a middleman) and form a new deal with whoever had the factory tooled up to make these bags. (shrug)

Jeff

Buy some bags, I'll throw in a can of cheese...

easy-cheese.jpg

I will be sending out invoices shortly. Still have the following available:

2 packs of Fun Yet GA bags $6.00 per pack

6 packs 4 packs of Fun Yet Super $6.00 per pack SOLD! :news: