• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SHOWCASE # 34 GLOSSY CGC 1ST ATOM *REDUCED !

13 posts in this topic

Many thanks to everyone who bought from me in our last thread. Greatly appreciate all of you!

Please PM with any questions or offers. I will answer asap.

Michael Shepherd

Rules:

- First takeit.gif gets it and trumps any and all PM's.

- I ship everything and anything BOXED with delivery confirmation, no envelopes.

- Shipping with delivery confirmation and Insurance is INCLUDED in the Buy price for USA BIDDERS ONLY. That said, ANY deal other than the Buy price will have to have shipping and insurance added to the sale price.

- INTERNATIONAL bidders, sorry but you have to pay full postage and insurance on these lots.

- We take PAYPAL ONLY! It's quick and protects us both. Once you win, just PM me your paypal billing address and I'll get you a invoice out asap.

CGC 7.0 SHOWCASE # 34 CREAM TO OFFWHITE PAGES ORIGIN AND FIRST SILVER AGE APPEARANCE OF THE ATOM. SUPER SWEET COPY! VERY GLOSSY! OLD LABEL GOODNESS, MIGHT GRADE HIGHER IF RESUBMITTED. CAN BE YOURS...WAS $500 BUT REDUCED ONE TIME TO $475 SHIPPED AND INSURED USA.

IMG_0483.jpg

REDUCED TO $475 ! SOMEBODY NEEDS TO SEE WHAT COMPARABLE COPIES ARE SELLING FOR ON CLINK. THIS IS A DEAL!

I just looked at Clink as you suggested. The only CGC 7.0 with better PQ sold for $415. A 6.5 is offered at $550 with no bids and a 7.5 is bid to $535. (shrug)

REDUCED TO $475 ! SOMEBODY NEEDS TO SEE WHAT COMPARABLE COPIES ARE SELLING FOR ON CLINK. THIS IS A DEAL!

I just looked at Clink as you suggested. The only CGC 7.0 with better PQ sold for $415. A 6.5 is offered at $550 with no bids and a 7.5 is bid to $535. (shrug)

True, but that one that sold for $415 was manufactured with an extra set of staples which to me is a defect. And I stress that was "to me" a defect, not what anyone else thinks. Plus it doesn't denote if the staples were over the other staples which, again to me, would cause a larger staple hole, thus more damage to the book. Or even more holes if it didn't go thru the same spot.

That said, a 9.0 that is listed as sold went for almost 2 grand! :grin: