• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Planets, Schomburgs, PreCodes, ...REDUCED.

48 posts in this topic

PLANET # 71.....VERY FINE MINUS......$ 300....This book would easily press to an 8.5, nice off white pages and TOTAL gloss. Gorgeous. GOD BLESS...

scan0004-9.jpg

scan0005-7.jpg

I'll take it.

^^ ....SOLD.....GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

PLANET # 71.....VERY FINE MINUS......$ 300....This book would easily press to an 8.5, nice off white pages and TOTAL gloss. Gorgeous. GOD BLESS...

scan0004-9.jpg

scan0005-7.jpg

I'll take it.

:cry: Congrats Brian ... nice pick up.

scan0004-9.jpg

scan0005-7.jpg

I'll take it.

I was just scrolling to see if anyone picked it up...

PLANET # 73......FINE PLUS......$ 145......This book has a wave and a scuff that doesn't show on the scan...could easily press to a 7.5. Glossy off white copy of the tough last issue.

scan0008-3.jpg

scan0009-6.jpg

This book has sold via PM...GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Thanks...

TALES TO ASTONISH # 32....FINE / VERYFINE.....$ 130..... :news: SOLD This is an original owner comic from the R.J. Long collection, unfortunately no certificate. Don't let the grade fool you...this book is GORGEOUS.

scan0039.jpg

scan0040.jpg

JUGHEAD # 15, 23, 24......AVERAGE VERY GOOD PLUS......ALL THREE FOR $ 30 ......Nice solid copies...each of them guide for $ 40 apiece, all three for 30.

scan0014-2.jpg

scan0015-5.jpg

scan0016-3.jpg