• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A few bronze age comics....

12 posts in this topic

I'm the new guy here. Used to collect comic books regularly but family and other things got in the way. I recently had to have surgery so have been stuck at home for 2 weeks. This has given me time to go through my old comic books and see how much they might be worth. I will be posting several on here that I would like others to grade. I would definitley appreciate the effort...I will most likely be selling most of them at some point...Thanks (thumbs u

Ches

ASM #120

ASM120front.jpg

ASM120back.jpg

they're all really dirty and ruff books, id say an average grade of 2.5

you should really only post 1 book per thread, its hard to give u accurate grades like this with out any confusion

and the unwritten rule around here is 3 books per day

you should really only post 1 book per thread, its hard to give u accurate grades like this with out any confusion

Thanks tortoise now I know...

I picked most of these up at a garage sale and never did much with them...would these be worth trying to clean and what should I use? Thanks....

Thanks tortoise now I know...

I picked most of these up at a garage sale and never did much with them...would these be worth trying to clean and what should I use? Thanks....

dont clean em

the only thing u could do is send out to be professionally restored but that would cost u more then the books would be worth