• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DOOMWAR! Siege? What Siege?

24 posts in this topic

What does this have to do with walks on the beach and fisting?

:shrug:

I'm trying to contribute something of value to the community after inspiring 10 pages of irrelevance and nonsense that inspired one poster to lament that he will never get that 7 minutes of his life back and inspire another to respond to the aforementioned 7 minute poster with probably the post of the year? (shrug)

Geez RMA, you could have summarized that with, "Everything." :baiting:

One small thing to mention: "Siege: The Cabal" is a great one-shot stand alone that ties into all of this. That's another one that Doom just kicks tail in.

Makes you wonder...did Dr. Doom really need a power upgrade?!?! He was already one of the baddest dudes in the MU. :eek:

I haven't picked up Seige. If it turns out to be a great story as a whole I will pickup the HC. But I will skim through the One Shot at my next visit to the LCS. Marvel has got me too many times with "events that start out with a bang, turn stagnant, then fizzle out. This has facilitated my move to strictly HCs.

Dare I say that is the greatest Avengers storyline?

hm