• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ken Haeser FULL COLOR Sketch Opportunity - Accepting Requests NOW

142 posts in this topic

I am proud to announce a great opportunity to get the character OR characters of your choice sketched by the great Ken Haeser. Ken is the artist of the Living Corps and has been doing incredible remarks and sketches for Dynamic Forces.

Some of you may have seen the incredible sketches I posted that Ken did for me earlier this year. This is your chance to get a FULL color sketch cover done by Ken on your own sketchcover.

Prices below include grading, encapuslation, shipping to Ken, Ken to CGC and domestic shipping. (International shipping will be extra). All books will be prepped and put in top loaders to minimize any chance of damage. PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE SKETCH COVER.

Ken will draw pretty much ANY character, the more obsure the BETTER, he loves drawing obscure characters!!

I do have Marvels Project blanks for sale if needed for this sketch event ONLY.

NOTE: Image United covers & GI JOE #1 sketch blanks may not take Color well, Ken will try his hardest to make sure each sketch looks killer, even if it ends up being in black and white due to the cover stock!!!

Prices PER Sketchcover are

1 Character FULL COLOR Sketch ($100)

2 Characters FULL COLOR Sketch ($130)

3 Characters FULL COLOR Sketch ($150)

Book(s) and Payment must be in by March 15th

Payment is accepted in the form of Check, MO or Paypal. Paypal payments must be made as PERSONAL. to Par2ch@yahoo.com

When shipping me your books

Please send your forum name, mailing address and character choice(s) when sending payment.

PM me if you have any questions

Here are some examples of Kens work.

Black.jpg

19646_1360319052120_1355853065_9627.jpg

aspide.jpg

Fallen20Son20Cap1.jpg

I totally can't. I still haven't paid for the first :P That's what happens when you're as broke as me.

Right there w/ ya bro! I asked my accountant the other day how I was doing & she laughed so hard that she wet herself...

Hey guys! This is Ken Haeser who will be slinging some ink on your covers for ya. Thought I'd stop in and say hey and thanks to everyone who orders a cover. Looking forward to knocking them out!

If you want to see even more examples of my sketch covers you can check out my DeviantArt page right here:

http://corpsecomic.deviantart.com

Thanks again!