• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A bunch more Modern Marvel lots and a few high grade CGC's!

39 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

I had good success with my last sale so I am putting together another one! A bunch of decent stuff here and a few high grade ASM CGC's, offers are always welcomed and I do ship fast and well packed. The prices I will be putting on the CGC books are really about what I'm looking to get for them but I will consider offers. I hate to have to sell the CGC books but am in a bit of a bind finicially! One of the ASM comics I recently bought over here at a good price, I am not a flipper and had no plans of selling it until recently, things came up. But sit back and take a look! Thanks. Eric

Paypal and money orders accepted and I will combine on shipping!

First :takeit: wins, PM's are welcome!

Amazing Spider-Man #289 CGC 9.8 White Pages (recently purchased) $85 shipped priority. Note this one has 2 minor small cracks about a 1/4 of a inch on the left side. Not visible from the front or back, very minor. Not even noticed by the original seller. Not a problem at all just had to mention.

Picture050.jpg

Moon Knihgt 1st series #1 NM, 9, 11, 13, 14, 30, 31, 33-35, 37 and 38 all Fine/Very Fine, 2nd series, 2 of #2, 3, 2 of #4, 2 of #5 and 6 all F/VF

3rd series 5-7 and 50 all VF/NM. $20 shipping $6

Picture052.jpg