• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Show us your 9.9's, and 10.0's

63 posts in this topic

I decided to make a thread like this in the Copper Comic area, because for the most part,in the past 3 years the copper market has taken a total hit with 9.8's with almost any book. In fact most 9.8's can be had for what it costs to grade a comic or even less. But 9.9's, and 10.0's have been the exception to the rule. These have faired well over the years. Copper 9.9's in any issue are still a sight to behold. They are still extremely rare, and worth showing off. So if you have a 9.9 or 10.0 Copper in your collection than this is the place to show it off. It does not matter what the issue is, just as long as it is one of these grades. Personally I have no 9.9's or 10.0's. Just the dude with the idea.

What's the cut-off date for Copper?

If 1992 is allowed, then here ya go:

CGC10Rai0examine.jpg

Now that is a dream Valiant book. I always thought that cover, though simple in design, was so eye-catching.

:applause:

I only had one, and I sold it a couple of weeks ago. Batman: The Cult #1 in 10.

Fantastic Wrightson covers.

:applause:

I've told the story before, but it was in my first modern sub. I get a frickin' 10 in my first modern sub. 40 or 50 more subs no 9.9s or 10s. :cry: