• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman #608 2nd prt CGC 9.6 SS + 612 CGC 9.8 SS x2 J Lee & J Loeb CLOSED

25 posts in this topic

Tonight I have 3 Jim Lee Signature Series Batman Comics for sale. All are listed individually but I can do better if you take 2 or all 3

Shipping will be incuded in the price. $20 more for Canada and $30 more for overseas priority shipping.

Thanks for looking and please PM me with any questions or Offers!

These Books are Beautiful. Sorry for the glare and the poor pics. The cases might be a little dusty as they have been displayed for the last few months.

Batman 2002

#608 CGC 9.8 White SS Signed by Jim Lee. According to GPA there have been 9 sales in the last year with the last one going for $165. $135 Shipped SOLD

#608 2nd prt CGC 9.6 White SS Signed by Jim Lee. According to GPA there have been 3 sales in the last year with the last one going for $110. $100 Shipped SOLD

#612 CGC 9.8 White SS Signed by Jim Lee and Jeph Loeb. According to GPA there has only been 1 sale of this book in the last year signed by Lee and Loeb and it went for $155. $130 Shipped SOLD