• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How difficult is it to find The first ALIENS VS PREDATOR in high grade?

54 posts in this topic

Hey guys! which cover of DHP #36 is the Variant? The Painted cover or the Blue background cover? I was told that both were distributed equally am I wrong?

Sign up for Comicspriceguide.com for free and they have most covers pictured from the Copper Age, including most variant.

But I believe it is the painted cover.

Hey guys! which cover of DHP #36 is the Variant? The Painted cover or the Blue background cover? I was told that both were distributed equally am I wrong?

Sign up for Comicspriceguide.com for free and they have most covers pictured from the Copper Age, including most variant.

I always liked the painted cover.

It's actually the other way around - the Dave Dorman painted cover is the regular one, the blue background cover is the variant.

It's actually the other way around - the Dave Dorman painted cover is the regular one, the blue background cover is the variant.

doh!

Thank you! I guess I was still stunned by the horror of that Green Label Bone 1 still.

Really? I don't think the green label mattered on that Bone # 1 because all it means is he signed it before the advent of the Signature Series.

See also the Valiant Validated Sig. Series books--these were signed and distributed with embossed Certs of Authenticity from Valiant. As they were pre-Sig. Series, they get automatic Green labels, but collectors don't care.

Really? I don't think the green label mattered on that Bone # 1 because all it means is he signed it before the advent of the Signature Series.

See also the Valiant Validated Sig. Series books--these were signed and distributed with embossed Certs of Authenticity from Valiant. As they were pre-Sig. Series, they get automatic Green labels, but collectors don't care.

Check out the Bone #1 thread - the green label copy sold for $3200 less than the blue label one.

Awesome. I know where there is a 9.8 quality blue cover in the state to grade for $7 raw. :headbang:

Awesome. I know where there is a 9.8 quality blue cover in the state to grade for $7 raw. :headbang:

:takeit: