• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Celebrity Authentics has Robert Downey Jr

72 posts in this topic

to their credit, that is a sick cover lol if they weren't offering a 100 of them 350$ wouldnt be bad, lets say a boardie or former witness got one and it was the only one out there then 350$ would definately be worth it, but with 100 of them, it will sell out and you'll see them on ebay

I picked one up for myself. Just feel like it would complement all my Iron Man books, not sure how it will play out as an investment. I ordered one of the Mickey Rourke books too on that other preorder. The price is definitely steep, but they have a lock on these celebrities, so if you want one, they are the only game in town.

Bill.

I think you are wrong about them being the only game in towm. Sure they did signings with these celebrities.

But I set up something for John Carpenter to sign a large quanity of comics for SS. I also just set up the Dan Aykroyd signing. That went very well and from the looks of it the Carpenter signing will go well. Plus I am working on more big celebrity signings for SS. So while Celebrity Authentics is doing some cool signings with celebrities and they are for Signature Series they are not the only game in town.

I think you are wrong about them being the only game in towm. Sure they did signings with these celebrities.

But I set up something for John Carpenter to sign a large quanity of comics for SS. I also just set up the Dan Aykroyd signing. That went very well and from the looks of it the Carpenter signing will go well. Plus I am working on more big celebrity signings for SS. So while Celebrity Authentics is doing some cool signings with celebrities and they are for Signature Series they are not the only game in town.

Right on Kris. Keep em coming. Two great offerings so far.

Yes, but they do have good access to Celebrities:

Christian Bale

Robert Downey Jr.

Sigourney Weaver

Mickey Rourke

Tobey Maguire

None of these guys is signing Vodka bottles anytime soon if you catch my drift. I think the angle you have Kris is the celebs that people want, but are not in the public eye 24/7. That can be a very good thing especially for fandom!!!