• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Celebrity Authentics has Robert Downey Jr

72 posts in this topic

Boo! Would have been well cool if you could :)

What if it came back 9.6? You can't personalize a pre-screen I would imagine.

Boo! Would have been well cool if you could :)

What if it came back 9.6? You can't personalize a pre-screen I would imagine.

I'm sure that is the reason, There would be no way to guarantee the grade. I could have ended up with a personalized 6.0 or something :o

I don't want to commit heresy, but am I the only one who thinks Robert Downey Jr. is way cooler than Tobey McGuire? If I'm right, it means that his sig is in a class beyond Tobey's and will retain more worth, even if someday he doesn't play Iron Man anymore. I'm pretty sure he will stick with the role. I heard from someone on the inside (ok, I'll just say Stan) that he was grateful for what that role did for his career. I don't think he would give it up willingly.

Bill.

Unless someone else organizes a Robert Downey Jr. signing through CGC, which is not likely given the new rules, you will only see a limited amount of these, which means they will retain value.

Bill.

If Robert Downey doesn't do any more signings, then $350 is an OK price I guess. If he does 2 or 3 more signings though, I can't see the book being worth more than $100 or $200. Just my opinion.

yea but you guys also have to consider the people on ebay that dont know that much about how rare or common this stuff is and if they are fans of Downey and obviously collect comics they will probobly pay a lot of money for the book, to the lay person a book like this is really rare