• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Flash Comics Thread

69 posts in this topic

How in the world did I miss the All Flash invite, I thought it was going to be straight Flash Comics. Oh well, better for me!

flashgroup.jpg

Wow! I would say you defiantly have a steak in this thread!

Incredible run! (Also love the Tec 31 poking out!)

:golfclap:

Thanks! Started this run because it was so much cheaper than the others. 29 was the last one, hardest one I thought, to get.

How in the world did I miss the All Flash invite, I thought it was going to be straight Flash Comics. Oh well, better for me!

flashgroup.jpg

Wow! I would say you defiantly have a steak in this thread!

Incredible run! (Also love the Tec 31 poking out!)

:golfclap:

Thanks! Started this run because it was so much cheaper than the others. 29 was the last one, hardest one I thought, to get.

Thats one heck of a run! :grin:

wait'll you see me detective and batman run in about 30 thirty years, that'll be something to see!

Same here man, same here.

Let's check back in 2040 then??? :o

lol

I can't believe it's been five months since the last post (which was mine). There's gotta be some more Flash lovers out there. Let's see some cool Hawkman covers! :)

you nailed it; there are 2 others.

I can't believe it's been five months since the last post (which was mine). There's gotta be some more Flash lovers out there. Let's see some cool Hawkman covers! :)

lol

lol

:signfunny:

I'm surprised. I for one really admire the a bunch of the covers in the series.

I posted this book earlier in this thread, but have since had it graded. "Only" a 6.5, but is the second highest graded book behind the lone Church book which is a 7.0. I love the deep red cover on this book.

BTW, as you can see, CGC mislabeled the book as #67. I sent it back and they fixed it, but I haven't rescanned it.

Flash-27-1.jpg